Read more… WHEN then-Gov. Maggie Hassan, a Democrat, needed solutions to the public health fear created by PFAS exposure in Merrimack’s drinking water, she embraced an idea from Republican Town Council Member Bill Boyd. His idea was to have the Department of Health and Human Services perform a limited communitywide blood serum test to assess the scope of the problem.
- Boyd Wins Seat in House of Representatives
- Town Councilor Bill Boyd Announces Candidacy For State Rep
- Patrick Hynes: Boyd is the Right Choice for Merrimack
- NH GOP Throws Down On House Democrat Who Refused To Stand For National Anthem
- Memorial to Dick Hinch
- Rep Dick Hinch
- HCRC Caucus and Nominee Selection